Shipping & Return
All NorthTeak pieces ship internationally. We use the best shipping methods possible to make sure your solid teak pieces arrive in pristine condition. All orders purchased from NorthTeak will arrive blanket/bubble-wrapped andwood crated, as well as being fully insured.
Depending on the size of your order, delivery to the U.S & Canada is aflat rate of $59 - $279 for standard delivery service,possibly less. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Our standard delivery service is to your front door or drive way. You may want to choose to upgrade toWhite Glove Deliveryto a room of your choice complete with unpacking and assembly included. Please contact our customer service staff for a delivery quotation.
Some items may not be in stock, and will6-8 weeksto fabricate. We will give you an accurate date of completion for your order at the time of purchase.
Special handling may be required for large pieces, and charges may apply for delivery to remote locations. Shipping quotes are generated within 48 hours and can be provided prior to purchase.
We build our furniture by hand and stand behind our work. NorthTeak guarantees all products against material or manufacture defects for five years.
We guarantee our wood finish, under normal conditions of use, against defects in composition or application for one year.
If you have any problem with your NorthTeak products, please call us toll-free at 1-800-993-0903.
If you change your mind about an item, you have (30) days from receiving your order to return the item(s) back to our warehouse. The customer is responsible for the outbound and return shipping costs. The customer is also responsible for arranging any return shipments. Returns must be received in original condition and in original packaging within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Items not received in original condition and in original packaging cannot be refunded. Only once the item(s) has been returned to the warehouse and have been inspected by our receiving team can the refund be issued.
Refunds can only be issued via the method used on the original purchase. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we will issue store credit equal to the amount of the refund.
Standard Shipping and White Glove Delivery charges are not refundable. We do not accept any returns or exchanges on custom order furniture.
Non-stock items, custom orders items are not returnable and non-refundable.
50% deposit is required for custom orders. Once production has commenced all costs of production have been incurred therefore a cancellation request whilst an order is in production would result in only 50% of the amount paid being refundable.
Production and delivery lead times are estimates. In the unlikely case of a custom order exceeding 10 weeks from the date of the deposit, or 6 weeks for Expedited Custom orders, the customer has the right to cancel the custom order for a full refund or the deposit.
Once a custom order has been submitted there are no guarantees that they are able to be modified. Charges may apply to approve any production modifications.
Your credit card will be automatically charged for outstanding payments according to our Store Policy, including but not limited to overdue invoices and additional charges.
If the customer is unable to take delivery of the order’s item within 30 days of being contacted that the items are ready to ship, warehouse storage charges will be applied to the customer. If the customer is unreachable by phone and/or email, unable, or unwilling to take delivery of the items after 30 days of NorthTeak’s effort to inform the customer of delivery, the customer forfeits the non-refundable deposit paid and NorthTeak has full discretion on how the order’s items are to be handled.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE
We stand behind the quality of products we sell. While cases are rare, damages and defects do happen once in a while.
- Inspect item upon delivery
- If damage is noted, accept delivery and sign off with the carrier "damaged upon arrival"
- Photograph the item and packaging and file a claim
- If an item is structurally damaged and completely unusable, refuse delivery
- Do not refuse undamaged items, you are responsible for all redelivery costs, including but not limited to storage fees
To file a claim you must contact us through email (email@example.com) within (3) calendar days
- Claims received in excess of (3) calendar days beyond the delivery will not be accepted
- Photographs must be clear and attached to your claim within (3) calendar days
- We will send a replacement via Standard Shipping, offer a blemish discount, or offer local repair reimbursement at our discretion. In the event of a replacement, items with structural damage and/or determined unusable will be fully replaced with an in-stock item where possible; items with aesthetic blemishes will be subject to a custom order replacement
- The customer may be responsible for any labor and/or shipping of parts/(s)
- If you do not accept any of our solutions to the case, you will be responsible for the safe return of the items (s) under our 'CUSTOM ORDERS' policy
- In the event NorthTeak deems all resolution attempts have failed, NorthTeak reserves the right at any time to cancel and refund the damaged or defective item in full, less all associated shipping charges